AWC is a national, nonprofit, professional organization for individuals interested in information technology and promoting the advancement of women in that field. Membership in the Puget Sound chapter is open to men and women.
Join now to reap the benefits of networking, career advancement, and educational opportunities!
Membership benefits include:
- Up to a 50% discount off AWC meetings that focus on both networking and professional education. Meeting topics range from technical subjects to best business practices to career development. Additional networking and educational opportunities are also provided via AWC's partnership with other Puget Sound professional groups such as the Alliance of Technology and Women (ATW), Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and Professional & Technical Diversity Network (PTDN).
- A members-only job network service that provides a listing of open positions submitted by local businesses.
- Opportunities to participate on the Puget Sound Board of Directors and other organization activities - an ideal way to build leadership and teambuilding skills while furthering the cause of women in technology fields.
- Affiliation with the AWC national organization. The national organization provides national conferences, additional support and networking.
- Email subscription with updates on events and other opportunities around the Puget Sound area.
Become a member now!