Do you sometimes feel stuck? Learn how to live your life on purpose, leveraging your talents and enjoying all the happiness you deserve.
Our featured speakers for June will be Certified Money Breakthrough™ Coach, Jessica Patterson and Financial Strategist, Sheri Hervey (a.k.a. "Rule of 72 Lady").
Three Secrets to Increasing Your Self-Worth & Your Net-Worth
Money Breakthrough Coach, Jessica Patterson will teach you three secrets that she personally uses to break through emotional money blocks to create successful businesses AND high sense of confidence and self-worth.
Jessica Patterson, founder of the coaching and training company, The Soulful Solopreneur is on a mission to save women from the solo-preneur traps of being stressed out, time-starved, spiritually drained and financially strapped.
In a short period of time, Jessica has been able to reach hundreds of women locally and internationally through speaking and training to help them stop suffering and start breaking through emotional money blocks so they don’t have to sell their soul to make a profit in the their solo biz.
She combines her practical business & marketing wisdom with personal coaching skills to help her clients achieve rapid money breakthroughs and ignite an income SURGE in their businesses.
Jessica is the co-creator of the upcoming Rock Your Business Bootcamp
for new and seasoned solopreneurs who want a kick-in-the-pants to get clear on their marketing, their message and create a big pay-day fast! To get updates on her upcoming retreats and virtual bootcamp join her ezine where you’ll also gain access to her free Six Figure Success Kit. Simply visit her website at www.thesoulfulsolopreneur.com
Protecting your Future, Providing For Today: What you need to know to stay in business or start one?
In Sheri Hervey's insightful presentation she’ll share the ANSWERS to the big questions such as:
- Should I withdraw funds from my 401k or IRA to fund my IT Business?
- How can I be both a Defensive and Offensive Investor?
- What should I do to protect myself from losses in this volatile market?
- How do I feel about 85% of my social security income being taxable?
- How can I accumulate supplemental income that is tax-free?
- How can I reduce my taxes?
A Financial Strategist with Managed Wealth Financial, Sheri has a passion for teaching men and especially women just how money REALLY works. Whether you’re wondering if the Rule of 72 actually works, or how to reduce that fat tax bill, or even how to protect yourself from losses in uncertain times, Sheri has the ANSWERS.
A veteran of the financial services field and a born Texan, Sheri, her husband and two children made a “major midlife crisis” move to the Northwest in 1992. They landed here with no connections, no family and have never looked back. A few years ago, Sheri learned a simple investment strategy that allowed her and her husband to preserve their wealth and emerge from 2008 unscathed and without losses. Not many people can say that, which is why Sheri is on a mission to teach these financial strategies nobody else is telling you!
AWC Scholarship Award Night
June is also scholarship month! During our June meeting we will award our annual scholarships to two local college students.
Time/Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
6:00-6:30 PM: Registration, networking, and appetizers
6:30-8:30 PM: Presentation, and Socializing
501 N. 34th Street, Suite 200, Seattle, WA, 98103
(Fremont offices of Serials Solutions)
Map / Directions
- Free 2 hour street parking is available in front of the building (along N 34th Street) after 6 pm and along the water canal side only, starting from the intersection of Phinney Ave N and N Canal St., moving west bound.
- Pay parking is available in a parking garage directly across the street. In addition, there is pay parking behind the building. Slightly farther away (within 5 min walk and few blocks), there is a U Park Lot on Phinney Ave N and N 35th St.